Scotchshield
3M has developed a film called Scotchshield that you apply to glass. It keeps the glass together after an impact which reduces the chance of injury, but it also adds strength to the glass. This display was set up at a bus stop in Vancouver. A security guard was posted nearby and they had rules that you couldn't use anything but your own body to try to break the glass. No one was successful.What made me laugh today...
A man goes to his doctor for a complete checkup. He hasn't been feeling well and wants to find out if he's ill. After the checkup, the doctor comes out with the results of the examination. "I'm afraid I have some bad news. You're dying and you don't have much time," the doctor says. "Oh, no, that's terrible. How long have I got?" the man asks. "Ten," says the doctor. "Ten? Ten, what? Months? Weeks?" he asks desperately. The doctor says, "Nine."
<< Home