Digging Through the Earth
The cartoon characters did it all the time -- digging a hole in the ground and coming out on the other side of the earth. But where, exactly would you end up? According to this web site, I would end up in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
I'll have to be careful when I put in my fence posts this summer.
What made me laugh today...
The following comments were seen in Internet Relay Chat (IRC) rooms:
- #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
- The other day, in the park, I was wondering why frisbees look bigger and bigger as they get closer to you
And then it hit me. - oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''
sorry.. there was a spider on my keyboard. - I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
<< Home